Pokemon Ultra Sun Blind Nuzlocke: Ep. 41 (FINALE): Friends to The End
There are many things regarding this playthrough that I wish had done differently. For example, my continuous criticism the game, or just constantly saying “this is the same as Sun”. While I don’t necessarily disagree with anything I said, it downgraded the narration quality severely, and I should have realized this. Also, playing it blindly was not a great idea. Not only was I not fully successful in doing so (i.e. Ultra Necrozma), but it shifted the playthrough’s focus away from being a Nuzlocke. I will further discuss these things in an upcoming video, but for now, please enjoy one of the most intense, suspenseful, and fun battles I have ever had in the history of my challenges. Thank you all for watching this playthrough, and I hope you enjoyed, despite everything. Rock on.
Ultra Sun Blind Nuzlocke Rules
1. First and foremost, this playthrough is blind. This means that I have never played Ultra Sun before, and I am not allowed to look up anything about it. I did the same thing with Sun, but the difference here is that this series is NOT fully pre-recorded like Sun was. Therefore, please do not spoil anything to me in the comments!
2. If a Pokemon faints, it is dead. Dead Pokemon will go into a specific PC box and never be withdrawn.
3. Only the first encounter of any route or area is allowed to be captured. Duplicates clause is in effect, so if my encounter is something I have caught already, it does not count. For Ultra Sun, I am extending duplicates clause to include ANY Pokemon I used for a significant amount of time in ANY past Nuzlocke I have done. For example, if my encounter is a Zubat, I can choose to skip it and get something else. I CAN still catch it if I want to, though. If I choose not to, then Zubat is no longer catchable for the remainder of the challenge, no matter what.
4. Battle style will be on “set”, which removes the option of automatically switching out when the opponent is sending out another Pokemon.
5. No items may be used during battle. The only exceptions are held items, and Pokeballs on my first encounter of an area.
6. Pokemon Refresh cannot be used in any instance.
7. The Exp. Share must be turned off. However, I may use it during off-screen training, so long as no progress is made in the story.
8. “Z” Moves cannot be used.
Follow me on Twitter for news and updates!: https://twitter.com/Aquablade11
Follow me on Twitch for Livestreams!: http://www.twitch.tv/aquablade11
Let’s Play Channel, Blue Gator Gaming!: https://www.youtube.com/c/BlueGatorGaming