Pokemon Ultra Sun Blind Nuzlocke: Ep. 10: Enter the Edge
Just so you are all aware, I do end up using both Eevees eventually in this playthrough. Hopefully you are okay with that. Either way, in this episode, we meet Gladion. I have a bad feeling about this.
Ultra Sun Blind Nuzlocke Rules
1. First and foremost, this playthrough is blind. This means that I have never played Ultra Sun before, and I am not allowed to look up anything about it. I did the same thing with Sun, but the difference here is that this series is NOT fully pre-recorded like Sun was. Therefore, please do not spoil anything to me in the comments!
2. If a Pokemon faints, it is dead. Dead Pokemon will go into a specific PC box and never be withdrawn.
3. Only the first encounter of any route or area is allowed to be captured. Duplicates clause is in effect, so if my encounter is something I have caught already, it does not count. For Ultra Sun, I am extending duplicates clause to include ANY Pokemon I used for a significant amount of time in ANY past Nuzlocke I have done. For example, if my encounter is a Zubat, I can choose to skip it and get something else. I CAN still catch it if I want to, though. If I choose not to, then Zubat is no longer catchable for the remainder of the challenge, no matter what.
4. Battle style will be on “set”, which removes the option of automatically switching out when the opponent is sending out another Pokemon.
5. No items may be used during battle. The only exceptions are held items, and Pokeballs on my first encounter of an area.
6. Pokemon Refresh cannot be used in any instance.
7. The Exp. Share must be turned off. However, I may use it during off-screen training, so long as no progress is made in the story.
8. “Z” Moves cannot be used.
Follow me on Twitter for news and updates!: https://twitter.com/Aquablade11
Follow me on Twitch for Livestreams!: http://www.twitch.tv/aquablade11
Let’s Play Channel, Blue Gator Gaming!: https://www.youtube.com/c/BlueGatorGaming